Re: Control Head.

To: theswed@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Control Head.
From: GLWilkieAlaska@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:23:02 EDT
Hi Kenny,

I purchased an aftermarket Control Head Assembly from one of the major parts
suppliers. I was not very happy with it. The large black Bakelite moulding was
reproduced in plastic (Bakelite probably no longer available); the turn
signal lever looked cheap. Added to which, I had to wiggle the center piece to
get
the turn signals to work. I sent it back, and received a refund.

If you have your original you can have it rebuilt. I sent my original (and it
was in very bad shape) to a guy who advertises in the Austin Healey magazine.
His name is Vic Wright, and he did a superb job for me. He can be contacted
at (503) 641-1089, or e-mail him at  cv@spiritone.com

Regards, Graham Wilkie.
HBJ8L / 32382