Share a room at Conclave 2005

To: healeys@autox.team.net, gbrierton@hotmail.com
Subject: Share a room at Conclave 2005
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:30:18 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list but I got a request from a friend to please post  this
information.
Since he does not have an Internet connection I agreed to help him to the
best of my ability.
My friend-
Charlie Asbill
789 Dean Patrick Rd.
Locust Grove, GA 30248-4704
770/361-3974 Cell
(Please call between 8-9 PM EST)
Hopes to find someone to share a room with at the host hotel,  Adam's Mark.
He has a room already reserved which has two beds and  is NON-SMOKING. He will
be arriving early Thursday to take care of some  personal Healey business in
the event that someone who wants to share the room  also plans for an early
arrival. Please contact him ASAP to confirm if you  are interested.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
727/867-7129
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club
Membership  Chairman