Re: BN7 Top Storage?

To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN7 Top Storage?
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:19:15 -0500
Fold it up the same way it came to you but slip in some terry cloth bath
towels to buffer the windows.
That plastic is pretty durable but when people try to rub the dirt off them
with out any lubricant like sudsy water, followed by just a PAT dry ,  they
get scratched and then starts the horrid yellowing process.
You should be able to find a good size Rubber Maid plastic bin to store it
in when folded.

I insert terry cloth towels  on my A and B , any time I put the top down and
I'm sure the windows are in a clean state.  One way to keep the windows
sparkly clean is never put your top up.  :)

Good Luck,   Mark