Re: AUHC Racing Schedule at VIR

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <caahc@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AUHC Racing Schedule at VIR
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:19:29 -0400
Listers,

BOY AM I PISSED.  I have made arrangements and plans for the AUHC racing on Sun
and here some a**hole has moved it to a different day.  And is it only 8 laps?
And wrill they be running writh another group?

This is certainly no way to treat our friends from dowrn under.  Bring them to
a premier track and give them 8 laps with a bunch of TRs.  BULLSHIT!

If I had not already invited 3 friends to go along tomorrow, I wrould cancel
the 7 hourf round trip.

PISSED ON AND PISSED OFF
Keith Pennell