Healey in today's Circuit City Ad (you'll have to look closely)

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey in today's Circuit City Ad (you'll have to look closely)
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:31:40 -0500
If you look at the Circuit City Ad in today's papers, there is a wrap
around section (a one pager that pull apart from the rest of the ad)
that is entitled "Just what I needed for Dad".

Look on the inside where they are selling digital satellite radio and
GPS navigation and you will see a view of a highway from a Healey.
You can see the trafficator, mirror and chrome instrument surround in
the car, and the 100-Six crease down the red bonnet.   Anyone's car on
the list?

Advertising people really seem to like our cars.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/