Re: RE: Re - Not healey but british

To: <hoyo@bellsouth.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Re - Not healey but british
From: "BritishCarWeek" <BritCarWeek@arczip.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:04:38 -0500
Hello Pam and all,

This is very sad news. About ten years ago Howard and I learned that we
shared the same birth date (day and year). Since then, on that date, we've
always made sure to remind each other that we're another year older. He will
be missed.

We'll be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Scott Helms