RE: Mini garage.

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>,
Subject: RE: Mini garage.
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:49:14 -0500
Yes, I do. I have one on order from Nationwide Restoration of
Jeffersonville, KY. Call Jeff Giffen at 1-800 501-5687. The one I am
ordering is to fit over the hardtop. It takes a little larger size than
the BJ8 style. Jeff and his Dad, Dave Giffen now own Nationwide. Dave is
a long time BJ8 owner from the Louisville club.

Jim Frakes