Friday Funnies (g)

To: "Healey Discussion List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies (g)
From: "Terry Blubaugh" <tblubaugh@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:57:08 -0700
A fortyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with
delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how
ridiculous you look?  What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care.  I just came
from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18
year-old."

The husband said, "And what did he say about your 48 year old ass?"

"Your name never came up!" she replied.