BT7 Wiring Harness

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BT7 Wiring Harness
From: Larry Swift <mgtd51@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:56:42 -0400
I am in the process of putting my car back together after body and paint
work, and can't quite figure out how the dip switch wiring harness
fits.  When I took my car apart the entire harness had been badly
patched and the before pictures are of no help.

I have taken lots of pictures of other cars, looked at several books and
am still confused.

Rich Chrysler sent  me a picture showing how the setup looks in the
footwell.  So I gather the wire runs up through the hole in the flat
panel left of the clutch pedal.  The connections  for the dipswitch
wiring are at the Y area of the main harness where one section passes
through the firewall, one section goes to the left and the other to the
right.  I assume the dipswitch wiring runs over the top of the flat
panel near the flasher unit and along under the fuse box and overdrive
relay and throttle switch.   But I can't tell from the pictures I have seen.

Would someone let me know how this works.

Thanks,

Larry Swift