RE: tires & wheels for a '57 100/6 BN 4

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tires & wheels for a '57 100/6 BN 4
From: Rich Holman <rich_holman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have been running Dayton 72 Spoke wires on my 57
100-6 for over a decade now and have not had any
clearance issues.  They are the Dayton Part# 459,
15x5".  I run 185x15s on them.

Rich
57 BN4

I've been told that the 72 spokers will not work with
the drum brakes
on a
BN4.  Even the 60's are a tight fit.  Check the
clearance before you
buy.

Mick Vander Ploeg
'57 BN4