'57 A/H 100/6 BN4, S/S flexible exhaust header pipes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: '57 A/H 100/6 BN4, S/S flexible exhaust header pipes
From: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:15:02 EDT
I am in pursuit of the 'subject' header pipes, but the header pipes only, not
the tail pipes. The tail pipes I have have been cut just inches behind the
muffler & been turned to project out the side of the car behind the left hand
drive drivers seat,---- and I want to keep it that way. I checked Moss and
Victoria and they sell the 4 pipe exhaust pipe system as a whole and will not
break
it up. And, I do want the flexable header pipes to be Stainless Steel not
mild steel. Any suggestions as to who may sell what I'm looking for?  For that
matter, do any of you have a set you might want to sell?
                        Gerry