RE: fasteners & part numbers

To: "'Ray Juncal'" <gonzo18@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: fasteners & part numbers
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:14:04 -0400
Hi Ray,
As far as I have been able to determine there is no correlation between the
part numbers for the earlier fasteners and their dimensions.
As I understand it the part number refers to the drawing number for the part
and these were allocated randomly.
I hope someone knows otherwise because, as you suggest, it would be a big
help.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com