New Television Show, "Collector Car Auction"

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: New Television Show, "Collector Car Auction"
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:17:20 +0000
Hi team,

Just received a Press Release that I thought might be of general interest.
I'll paste it in below my signature.  I have no connection to or additional
knoweldge of the subject.

Reid Trummel
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine

-----
I'm happy to announce that the TV show I have been working on for quite some
time, Collector Car Auction, will start airing next week on Fine Living
Network. For those of you that get Fine Living through your cable, satellite
or Direct TV, you likely already know about the network. For those that
don't, Fine Living reaches 30 million households, is owned by Scripps-Howard
and is the sister network to HGTV, Food Network and DIY TV.

You might have to set your TIVO or VCR's to catch it, however, as the air
times that Fine Living has set are not exactly prime. The good new is that
it won't get in the way of your watching CSI or ER, the bad new is that
shift workers and insomniacs are a likely target audience.

To that end, I need your help. I don't think the network understands the
potential appeal of the TV show. People who have seen the preview shows are
overwhelmingly positive, and I need to corral that response and let Fine
Living know what others think. Next week, (after the first show airs) I will
send out an e-mail to you that gives you phone numbers, e-mail and postal
addresses to let Fine Living and Scripps Howard know what you think. Your
help in taking a few minutes of your time will be very much appreciated.

If you do not currently receive Fine Living, and you would like to see
Collector Car Auction I'll be happy to send you a DVD of show #1. Just
e-mail me back with your street address and I'll put one in the mail to you.

>From the press release:
Collector Car Auction premieres on Fine Living channel Monday, June 27th.
There are currently thirteen different shows in all, taped at auctions
around the country. Although it is on at various times for the next few
months, East Coast viewers will find it on at 7am on Saturdays and Sundays
beginning July 2nd and 3rd.
On the West Coast, it premieres at 1am on most Mondays, Wednesdays and
Fridays starting June 27th. (note: for west coast times these are
"programming days," e.g., 1am on Monday is really Tuesday morning).
Other dates will be announced at Fine Living.com.

>From the Fine Living website:
Collector Car Auction
Hit the road and visit classic car auctions from Monterey to Monte Carlo.
You'll get an insider's look at the captivating world of classic automobiles
from the players who drive the industry and realistic tips and reviews from
experts. You can even find out what that car in your garage --  or in your
dreams -- is really worth.

David H. Kinney, ASA
USAppraisal

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!