Re: Head light buckets BN7

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Head light buckets BN7
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:30:15 -0400
Ron,
Your BN7 should be using the 3 adjuster headlamp shell and appropriate
rubber gasket. This is the shell that does not have the step in the bowl.
Looking at it from the front the adjusters should be located at 12, 3 and 9
o'clock. The four 10-32 pan head mounting screws should be at approx. 2, 4,
8, and 10 o'clock, with brass acorn nuts holding them in place from the back
side.
The harness will exit the bowl just to one side of top centre.

Rich Chrysler