Re: Follow-up to the Mechanical Mystery Tour

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <STEV0001@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Follow-up to the Mechanical Mystery Tour
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:21:08 -0700
MIke Hall lost his lease last January 1st on the building where he ran John
Bull Automotive , so he operates out of his home and will come to your own
garage if the work doesn't require a lift.  Had him completely rebuild
Erika'a front brakes several months ago in my garage.  Very convenient.
Vrooom vrooom,
John