lacquer availability

To: "Austin Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: lacquer availability
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:55:39 -0400
Healey personas,

Once again the list comes through with great ideas.  Thanks to all who
responded individually, I'll get back to you.  Right now it seems that
Hemmings is the easiest way to pursue the Porsche Guards Red lacquer search.
When I find a solution, I'll post it.

Luckily I have backup alternatives thanks also to the list.  I appreciate all
your help.  Now I'm pretty much out of excuses for not fixing the scratch.
You've got to understand, after that much work on the paint I just couldn't
get the motivation up to do it all over again for the length of the car. In
some ways it ways it was like deciding to sew up your own appendictomy.   Now
I'm there with it.  Hand me the needle, Hawkeye.  Little MASH reference
there.

Thanks again, you all are great,

Bill Moyer, BJ7, Chimera - pissed off about the delay, but willing to forgive