Trafficator, control head, turn signal switch/horn or whatever

To: list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trafficator, control head, turn signal switch/horn or whatever
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:14:55 -0400
Just wanted to say thanks to Mike Salter, Tracy Drummond, Ed at Just
Brits for posting Tracy's photos, Norman Nock, and Steve Byers (and
probably a few others) who provided valuable info on rebuilding the
unit. I did it today and it all went back back together like a charm.
It would have been a challenge without the guidance! Yes I probably
would have bent back those tongs and I would be cursing now.

I also want to thank whoever it was that recommended cleaning the
bakelite and then refinishing with india ink and black shoe polish.
It all looks brand new now and complements my Mota Lita mahogany
wheel beautifully. Thanks to all.

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye