Re: radiator badge

To: Richard Bittmann <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: radiator badge
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:09:58 -0700
Hi Richard,

I thought because it is only soldered on that it would be easy to
replace. Half of the badge is already loose .. probably from the heat
applied to take the top tank off the core.  If I don't find a suitable
replacement I will attempt what you have done. I would probably opt to
use JB weld because of it's higher strength, heat resistance and I've
found it easier to mold into shape during the curing stage (using a bit
of water and smoothing tools).

Cheers,
John