Healey Trip

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Trip
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:14:26 -0400
Just returned from a beautiful and very enjoyable trip in the BJ8 to Chatauqua,
NY.  Drove up a route next to the Allegheny river.  Magnificient scenery.
Healey purred like a kitten the whole way there and back (to Pittsburgh).  Only
saw one other LBC, an MGB and we chatter for a while.

Got a lot of thumbs up.  One guy in a lowered rice pickup chased me down just
to yell "great ride"!!!!  One guy wanted to trade me his PT Cruiser (who
wouldn't) and a boat for the Healey---:)

Just wanted to share
tom