Hard top restoration

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard top restoration
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 21:39:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Hard top restoration

There was a complete hardtop restoration in Healey Marque, -Or was it
"Chatter" ?  some time ago..  I think it was photographed and written by R.
Moment, -but maybe it was Anderson.....
It was fully detailed, well photographed, and I believe it gave sources for
supplies.
Maybe someone has it and can copy it for you.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA