Re: AH4000

To: eandy01@tcnmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AH4000
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:53:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/1/2005 9:04:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
eandy01@tcnmail.com writes:

This is  a new thing for me and can't resist asking. What is a 4000 and
does anyone  have a link for a photo of one?

The Healey 4000 is a Rolls Royce powered car that was prototyped as a
replacement to the BJ8.  There are only three examples of this car.   The first
prototype (automatic transmission) is in England.  One car is  undergoing
restoration in Australia (4 Speed with overdrive) and the third car  (4-speed
no
overdrive) is part of the collection of The Healey Museum TM.  It was shown for
the
first time in the US at the  Conclave in Winston-Salem, NC last week.

I am attaching some photos of the 4000 so you can see what a beautiful
machine it is.

Happy Healeying,
Bill Emerson
Curator, The Healey Museum