Tire resource

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire resource
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 16:40:02 EDT
A few years ago I visited a friend who lives in Garrettsville, Ohio.  We went
to the shop of Mike Paul at Valley Tires in nearby Wyndham to have a leak
repaired on his VW Passat.
While wandering around the shop I saw two Healeys under covers and chatted
for a bit with Mike who seemed to be a good guy.  My friend tells me that Mike
was apparently at Mid-Ohio for the recent AUHC event and might have had his
Healey with him, but in any case I pass along his name as a tire resource for
anyone in that area.

Best--Michael Oritt