DMH, July 3, 1898 !!!! (107 years)

To: <modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: DMH, July 3, 1898 !!!! (107 years)
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 07:50:11 -0700
BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETING.
I APOLOGIZE DONALD.

 On July 3, 1898, Donald Mitchell Healey, C.B.E. was born.
                 (Commander of the British Empire)

  Monday July 3, 2005 was the 107th anniversary of his birth.

  In celebration of this event in history, we all should dip
  our British and or National Flags if we have them.

   Start our (Austin) Engines, Honk our (Lucas) Horns, and Drive our
   (Donald Healey) Motorcars in his honor, and to the survivors of his
   family, who still honor us, his fans.

   (Lest we forget, if not for his family, DMH would not have become who he
    is)

   Just think for a moment ----- where would we all be today if not for
                    DONALD MITCHELL HEALEY C.B.E.

   CHEERS TO  YOU DONALD and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
   YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE MY VOTE

   Kirk Kvam
   62BT7 #17139
   59/60 BN7 #405 (Nasty Boy 302 Ford)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DNH
bust photo.jpg]