BN4 Hardtop

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN4 Hardtop
From: "Sam Marble" <samncyna@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:28:43 -0400
Listers:
We've got the BN4 back on the road and safely to and from Conclave.
Now it's time to start restoring the factory hardtop.
There are a couple of pieces missing and although I know that
reproductions are available I'd like to know if anyone on the list has
some decent spares available.
Need:
front corner bracket for left (driver) side
both front latches (same as on BN6/7 soft top)
the wooden spacers located inside the side window frame to the rear of
the opening
Also:
The front headliner padded piece. Can the wood be replaced with 1/8in
plywood or, is it specially shaped. If so is it available ?
Does anyone have a pattern of the 2 headliner pieces on each side
behind the side curtain opening ?

Thanks in advance
Sam BN4