RE: Healey 6 Cylinder Distributor Caps and Plug Wires

To: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Healey 6 Cylinder Distributor Caps and Plug Wires
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:50:10 -0500
Hi All, I use a TR6 cap on mine.  It has top exit terminals (push-in
type) which I needed since my dist is rotated way out of std position to
clear the type of oil filter arrangement I'm using.  Really helps clean
up the right side of the engine.  BTW, this is a 29E engine but I'm
using a BJ8 electric tach.  Thus, no tach cable.  I'll attach a photo if
anyone's interested.
Jack