For Sale: '60 AH 3000 BN7

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: '60 AH 3000 BN7
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Listers,

The time has come and I need to sell my Healey for the sake of my marriage.

It's a 1960 3000 BN7 Colorado red with black interior & top.  There are less
than 3,000 miles on completely rebuilt engine, trans & OD, and front
suspension.  The car runs great and handles even better.  I have complete
records of all the work done since I purchased the car seven years ago.

Email with any specific questions - about the car.  Serious inquiries only
please.

Also available, 2000 Texas Bragg 16' open car hauler - black.  Two axle with
brakes & battery back up emergency brake.  Less than 2,500 miles since new.
Paid $2800 - Make offer.

Car & Trailer located outside of Chicaog, IL.