Re: American's ( politic's not much LBC but some )

To: kturk@ala.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: American's ( politic's not much LBC but some )
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 07:56:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/2005 7:45:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:
Gary, Thank you for saying that.... I started to write something similiar
last night.  When the terrorists attacked London... They simply stealed my
resolve to support this fight once again...  We are not from Spain... or
France...  We are Americans, Our dear freinds have been attacked by people
that won't ever understand a candy ass attitude.  They are cowards who will
only understand STEEL ON STEEL...  and yes that costs us something.  Often
the price is as high as our sons and unfortunately our daughters today.
Hey, what's good for the good is good for the gander.  Jim Lea's post was
improper and so is this.  By the rules that we all seem to want to agree upon
WHEN THE OPPOSITION SPEAKS, I should not have to hear others' political
opinions
whether pro or anti any position.

Messages of condolence, sure.  Pledges of moral support, okay.  Political
diatribes, keep them outa here!

Best--Michael Oritt