Healey Script

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Script
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:06:35 +1000
G'day

I have had a request from the bloke in our club who looks after
Austin-Healey Regalia.

He is looking for Bromides (small black and white -photo prints and not
the stuff given to World War 1 soldiers) of the following:-

"AUSTIN HEALEY" IN SCRIPT
"AUSTIN HEALEY WITHIN THE WINGS" (From the front shroud badge)
100 WITH FLASH AS PER THE GRILLE EMBLEM
3000 WITH FLASH AS PER THE BOOT BADGE.

Can anyone help please?

Hoo Roo