AW: US to England @Gary Fuqua

To: "Achim Spethmann" <hspethmann@t-online.de>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AW: US to England @Gary Fuqua
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:25:31 +0200
Well said, Achim, I was about to leave a similar message, but thought, the best
way to stop this thread is to say NOTHING.

I cannot believe that many people on this list don't see that some discussions
only live on that long because they are trying to stop arguing others. It's
like trying to extinguish a fire with kerosene.

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----