RE: Big Healey Generators: Repair parts & Substitution

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Big Healey Generators: Repair parts & Substitution
From: "Peter Braun" <peter.braun@minifairfieldcounty.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:59:38 -0700 (PDT)
Try calling Sports & Classics, in Darien, Connecticut.
John has lots of rebuilding stuff, and rebuilt parts,
etc...

203-655-8731

Along a similar line, does anyone have the brush
springs for a starter
motor?  Also need the spring that moves the "engaging"
gear back when
de-energized.

Thanks
Tom

Substitution Questions

> I recently had my 59 BN6 generator professionally
rebuilt.  This is
generator
> model 22483A-D.
> I was wondering if I could use this generator in my
63 BJ7 which is a
model
> 22530A-B????
>
> Also, does anyone know where I can get the proper
parts (bearing, bush,
> springs, brush set, etc. to rebuild the BJ7
generator. Looks like Moss
carries