FW: for sale BJ-8

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: for sale BJ-8
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:58:58 -0400
Doesn't look like a $40K car to me.  The "little" rust indicates that the
rockers and the bottom of the fenders are gone at least and probably a lot
more.  Not original paint, not original steering wheel or valve cover or
even side mirrors.  I'll bet it has a lot of owner mods that are not
original either.  Looks like a fairly clean driver but I really doubt it is
a 2 owner car.  I wouldn't offer any $$ until I had a personal inspection
and checked every system.  May be a decent daily driver, but will need a
proper restoration to be worth a top dollar.
My $.02
Pete