RE: Los Angeles Area Caravan Sunday July 24 to Oxnard All

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>,
Subject: RE: Los Angeles Area Caravan Sunday July 24 to Oxnard All
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:51:32 -0700
Hi Steve,  I have preregistered for the car meet and I received the
following information indicating that if you want to park your car on the
grass you need to be there by 8:30 am.  I am planning to go but I would
probably want to drive up PCH from Santa Monica.  The drive is nicer along
the beach.  If anyone one wants to caravan with me on PCH, let me know.
Ron Fine
RonFineEsq@earthlink.net

Central Coast British Car Club
                        15th Annual Car Show Registration

1.  Pre registered cars will be parked on the grass between
        7:00 A.M. and 8:30 A.M.  The show will run between 9:00 A.M.
        and 3:00 P.M.

2.  There will be two ballots per car for driver/passenger

        "Best of Show" category will be judged by an independant
        panel of knowledgeable experts.
        The winners in all other catagories will be selected by
        "Peoples Choice balloting.

3.  LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO CHANNEL ISLANDS HARBOR, OXNARD.

        The location is on the 1300 block of Harbor Blvd.
        Between the Vintage Marina & the Whales Tail Restaurant.

        If you have any further questions please call
                C. Darryl Struth        805 644 6211
                                  or
                Don Greene              805 652 0330

4.  We have reserved a block of rooms at the Casa Sirena for your
        convenience.  This motel is located right across the
        channel from the car show.
                        Casa Sirena
                        3605 Pininsula Rd.
                        Oxnard, CA      toll free 800 477 3529
        Mention "British Car Show" for a special rate.

Thank you for joining us.