BJ8 Starter

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 Starter
From: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:16:03 -0700
Hi All,

I indicated some problems with my starter in a recent previous post, so
I had it checked out at a reliable Vintage electrical shop.  The report
was there is nothing wrong with this starter, brushes, windings,
bearings, etc. all fine.  Works great.  The problem is elswhere in the
car, not in the starter.

Armed with this evidence, in will go a new solenoid, and all
connections, wires, etc. will be cleaned, checked and tightened.
Hopefully this will solve my non-existent or weak turn-over when hot
problem.  Will report later.

Regards,

Russ Staub