Re: Door seals

To: clocks@midcoast.com, 57healey@gmail.com, simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk
Subject: Re: Door seals
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:06:52 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/2005 8:31:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
clocks@midcoast.com writes:
The ONLY place to get the right seals is Bill Bolton. I wasted money on the
M--- seals and they didn't come close to fitting.

Nothing to do necessarily with the seals in question but Charley Braum of
Pittsburgh turned me on to a resource for various rubber seals and moldings:
Karr Rubber Mfg. of El Segundo CA.  They have literally hundreds of seals for
antique cars in their catalogue, even including some for Healeys, and will make
whatever you want.  All sizes and shapes, etc. Go to:  www.karrubber.com.

Best--Michael Oritt