Local Museum in Sacramento

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Local Museum in Sacramento
From: Jerry Costanzo <jerrycostanza01@sprintpcs.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:15:59 -0700
The Towe Auto Museum in Sacramento received a donation from our local British
Car club (United British Sports Car Club).  In return, they built a wall that
we will be able to display items about the club and British cars.  We also are
getting to put 5 cars in the Museum for awhile.  There will be three Triumphs,
one MG and one Healey.  We drove our Tr3A and Austin Healey BN4 down on
Saturday.  The display should be ready this week.  The museum is pretty good,
mostly old Fords with a lot of history about the changes.  Our display is right
at the entrance and should get a little more attention to the British marquee.
It is hard to give up the cars for a month but I have been working on my house
a lot lately.

If you are in Sacramento, take a visit.

Jerry
BN4