BJ 8 HD Factory Tuning Instructions

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ 8 HD Factory Tuning Instructions
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:57:45 -0500
Gentlemen,
I am searching for a copy of "The SU Carburetter Type HD Tuning, Adjusting,
and Servicing Instructions January 1966" that describes how to properly
adjust the SU carbs on the BJ8.  This is a great document that I have used
in the past with great success, however, it is not available at the website
that it used to be on - at least I cannot open the site, anyway.  It was
posted at http://members.rogers.com/jnew/ <http://members.rogers.com/jnew/>
.  I believe this was John New's site and posting, but don't have his e-mail
address.  Anyway, I would like to find and use it again.  If anyone knows
where this great aid is located now please let us know.  Also, if someone
has it in a Word document or on PDF I request you e-mail it to me.  I
recommend the location be posted to the entire list as it is of great use to
all BJ8 owners.   Thanks in advance, Stever