Babelfish success

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Babelfish success
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:09:34 +1000
G'day list

Lusting after the Hiro 1:20 model of the Lancia D50, I thought I'd try
Babelfish on the Hiro  (Japanese language) website. This is the translation
of, I think, the description of a Brabham BT52 kit:

BT52 squid1/20 proportion kit
The brassiere bum who corresponds to 1983 flat bottom conversion promptly
participated with original BT52, BT52B of the odd ability Gordon ????
facilities meter, this year, the nelson pique drove this machine, ? - acquired
????????.
K069... BT52price XXYEN 15,750 (including tax)

Gotta watch those brassiere bums!

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane