Re: Friday Funnies (G) WARNING: No Healey content

To: jackson_krall@yahoo.com, rahosmer@citlink.net
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies (G) WARNING: No Healey content
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:49:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/2005 12:17:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jackson_krall@yahoo.com writes:

BTW,  Hillary works very hard for the people of New
York and is very highly rated  by them, especially when
it comes to getting funding the federal govt try's  to
cheat us out of.

>From the looks of the current replies to the Friday Funnies it would appear
that we are back into a political snarl again. Please stop before this goes
any further.
Life is too short as it is so if you can't appreciate a joke don't read
them.

Marion
In memory of my friend "HOYO"-Howard Lee  Young, Jr. (2/5/57-5/9/05)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave  safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn  out, shouting "----holy
shit----what a ride !"