Re: Radiator paint

To: "Derek Job" <djjob@noos.fr>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator paint
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:48:38 -0400
Derek, thanks,
I had the tank polished for quite some time, before tearing down and restoring
the car. I liked the polished brass look, but now having gone for concours, it
would no longer fit with the rest of the work that has been done. --It was
tough, etching and then painting that beautiful polished brass, when the time
came....
Dave J.