Re: BN6 Interiors - Photographic Proof

To: "Derek Job" <djjob@noos.fr>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN6 Interiors - Photographic Proof
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:13:11 -0400
Gentlemen,
The picture of the BN6 with the early style seats that Derek has on his site
is a preproduction shot to show the new upcomming model. Though it is
possible for a BN6 to have gone out the door at Abingdon with the earlier
style seats, I would certainly not be one who would restore my early BN6
with that early seat unless there was pretty substantial proof that it was
fitted to that particular car. That is where careful research in the
restoration process comes in.
The accepted general practice was that the later style was fitted. In fact
the colour publicity shots (as Derek points out) show the later style.
Rich Chrysler