Re: Re:Pink Healeys (and Pink Elephants)

To: "gbrierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Pink Healeys (and Pink Elephants)
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:02:26 -0400
In 1991 Alan Alfano brought his 1955 Earls Court BN2M to the Conclave in
Sturbridge, Mass., which had been originally prepared by the works in a
black over pink paint scheme. The interior was trimmed in a "rose pink"
shade with black carpets. This car was prepared to help launch the new M
model.
Might you be thinking about this car?
Rich Chrysler