Transition in Upholstery Style.

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transition in Upholstery Style.
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:13:03 -0400
It would be interesting to see exactly the way Austin and Jensen  (and the
Healeys) worked together.  Was it:

(Austin)  "We need a new armrest. Can you (Jensen) do one for us?"
or
"We need a new armrest that looks exactly like this.  Can you engineer it for
us?"
or
"We need a new armrest that is 30% cheaper"
or
"We need a new interior that is 30% cheaper. You sort it out"
or
"I see that you've changed the interior on us. What's with that?"

I once asked Geoffrey Healey about this, but in reply he simply 'harrumphed'
and turned away.  Maybe the relationship was less than cordial?

Best regards,
Peter