Re: Fiting Sills to Front Outriggers

To: "James Wilson" <snaggle2th_gb@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fiting Sills to Front Outriggers
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:58:35 -0400
James,
I've seen this situation a number of times.
Absolutely go for method C. and taper up the end of the outrigger to suit.
You don't want to be altering the sill height or position in any way. This
would only introduce a whole host of other dimensional problems. And you
don't want to leave the bottom edge of the sill longer to cover this either.
When the front wing is mounted up the bottom edge of the inner sill and the
bottom edge of the wing needs to be the same depth.
Rich Chrysler