Trim details, Longbridge BN4

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Trim details, Longbridge BN4
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:09:32 EST
Listeners,
  More trim detail questions for you.

  I need new door opening weatherstrip channels...anyone know of
a source?

  I have mis-placed my parcel tray. I sand blasted and painted the
original a year or two ago, then put it away somewhere because it
was always in the way.....and it is still in that "safe place"...where
ever that is. Kinda surprising since with all the parts on the car now
there is much less clutter around the garage.
 Does anyone have a old tray they are willing to sell?

  I keep looking at all the parts of the trunk (boot) liner kit, and
there are a couple pieces I just can't identify.  Does anyone have
ID sheet or even a sequence of assy list to help me?

 I am driving the car around some...great fun after all these years
of it's collecting dirt and bird crap in the garage. I still have
that "rubbing" noise on acceleration and bumps...may be the
handbrake cable, but I can't seem to get it any further out of the
way of the prop shaft.  What would a failing U-Joint sound like?

  Thanks again,

Gordy