Re: No Healey content - computer

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: No Healey content - computer
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:56:29 -0400
Jack,
Try http://www.yahoo.com.  You must register, but it is free.  There are
different yahoos for different countries, but this one is for the USA.
Then look for a link to "photos".  You can then specify who you want to
share them with (what email addresses).

I met quite a few of your countrymen ( and women) today.  There are 95
vintage Volvos that are touring the US from the Dutch Volvo V44 Club.
They arrived in Gettysburg, PA today to check out the civil war
battlefield and will drive to Niagara Falls and then across Ohio and
Indiana or Michigan to Chicago.  Then they plan to hook up with the
remnants of the famous Route 66, eventually arriving in California.
They then will ship the cars back home from Los Angeles.  In all the
trip is supposed to be 4,000 miles and take the entire month of August.

Charlie