Looking for fuel gauge

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for fuel gauge
From: "Allyn Richardson" <allynrichardson@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:07:02 -0700
Hi everyone, I'm new to the list. I just purchased a 1958 BN6. A complete
restoration. As my wife would describe it "a rust bucket". Fortunately, I'm
pretty handy at forming and welding metal. The car is complete except for a
few pieces. So, not a bad starting point. But no floor boards sills etc. The
cockpit area is completely eaten away by rust. Are the Moss Motors sheet
metal parts good quality reproductions? Also I'm missing the fuel gauge. Do
any of you folks have one for sale or do you have a source you can
recommend.

Regards,
Allyn

name of winmail.dat]