Re: Ebay Car 4566638769 ?? Wierd engine color

To: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay Car 4566638769 ?? Wierd engine color
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:28:47 +0800
Hi Scott -

If I'm not mistaken, OEM replacement blocks from the factory came some
sort of color like this.  Perhaps the PO had the entire long block
replaced, or a dealer swap for a defective engine?

OEM replacement gearboxes were painted gold, I think.

The strange thing about that picture is it looks like this BJ7 has the
BJ8 radius arm suspension in it.  I can see the radius arm boxes in
the interior.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8