Re: BJ8 Spark "Challenge"-I Think

To: "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Spark "Challenge"-I Think
From: "Kelewhit" <kelewhit@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:22:27 -0400
Earl:  really appreciate the input - detailed inspection revealed contact
and used the Dremel to reduce the center terminal about 3/32 inch. Also
installed a ground from the distributor housing to the frame, put in a new
rotor and started right up and has been running great so far.  THANKS . Dave
W.