BN1 & BN2 Grills

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN1 & BN2 Grills
From: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:41:52 -0500
Good Morning Group

My question is about the grills on the BN1 and the BN2..

I have been looking at some of the old Healey advertisements which show
front views of the BN1 and it appears that the top of the grill of the cars
in these pictures have a slight peak to them and not the standard arch (or
crown) that I have personally observed on the BN2.

I have never viewed a BN1 and BN2 from the front sitting side by side and I
was wondering if this is a boo-boo on the artist's rendering, if it is an
optical illusion, or if there are there slight differences in them (with and
without the peak)?

Doug