Re: National Healey Ice Cream social?

To: Jwhlyadv@aol.com, adamb@adammatthews.com, mikebn2@win.net,
Subject: Re: National Healey Ice Cream social?
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:50:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2005 9:12:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Jwhlyadv@aol.com writes:

"August  28th   National Healey Ice Cream social  is a grassroots plan  to
have
the Healeys show up at an Ice Cream place on Sunday evening to  promote the
Marque and to eat ice cream."

Hi Jim-

This is the first I've hear of the National Healey Ice Cream Social but  is
something that I think could work with great success.
It just so happens that the Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club has a member that
has a Cold Stone Creamery that would work great for the event.
I will try to promote this in the Florida Clubs.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
727/867-7129
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club
Membership  Chairman